Weight of a person differs with his or her height. Body Mass Index (BMI) is a mathematical calculation which determines the height and weight ratio.
BMI will tell us whether the person is over weight or under weight based on his/her height. If the BMI is above 30, that person is an obese and if it is in between 25 and 29.9 then the persona surely is overweight.
Two habits can easily make a person obese, they are
· Lack of exercises
· Intake of high calorie food
These will lead people to physical and mental ill health. If you want to achieve a healthy weight then follow some simple tips.
· A weight loss aspirant should not spend much time to laze around. They should dedicate some time for physical and mental activities. A good and healthy sexual life can give you more happiness. Sleeping during the day should be avoided at all times
· A proper healthy diet is very important. You should drink a lot of water. Having water before a meal will make you fill fuller and flushes your body.
· Regular exercises such as swimming, jogging, cycling or a combination of these will surely give effective and better results
A stable weight loss can be acquired gradually. It is a slow and a permanent source to good body shape. Your patience is one of the main investments which decide the success of weight loss and fitness programs.
Joining a group which provides you a positive support to encourage weight loss is wonderful. It is very motivating also. This reveals the importance of weight loss and fitness programs.
There are a lot of weight loss and fitness programs which offer a fast solution. Getting the help of a weight loss program can improve your results by up to 50%.They give you proper services like:
· creating a daily diet plan and exercise regime for you
· they track your weight loss on a regular intervals.
· they even assign a personal trainer
· you will get a motivating group there
· Weight loss pills will be an additional effort
Before you get started with a weight loss and fitness program you must have a personal weight loss diary. You should write all your plans and achievements in it. It can be used
· To record the suggestions given by your doctor before choosing an exercise program
· To set your own goals in weight loss and to track your measurements from day 1 till you achieve your goal in weekly intervals.
· To keep a clear record of the time of your work out (morning, lunch time, or evening)
· To plan your weekly meals beforehand.
Now you are ready to join a weight loss and fitness program. Calculate your BMI today itself and know your health condition well. Visit a doctor if it is necessary. Any delay can pave the way to obesity.
Your immediate action can make you feel nice about you. The new self confidence will help you to learn how to change your inner voice to support your efforts. Attitude is the prime force in every result. Change you attitude and join a weight loss and fitness program. It can change your world.